There were 13 animals from 3 exhibitors forward for Judge Steve Miller to inspect. Michael Dawes, Digby Gribble and Richard Norman and Polly Whetham are to be thanked for bringing quality cattle along to the return of the show after the break caused by Covid-19 restrictions.
1. Norman and Whetham. Emma Eve Toby Keith Rosie.
2. Michael Dawes. Edgehill Coin Gift.
3. Digby Gribble. Chiddingstone Arthur Jubilee.
4. Digby Gribble. Chiddingstone Coco.
Heifer in calf (all from Mr Gribble)
1. Hinton Gloria.
2. Chiddingstone Indigo Zelda.
3. Chiddingstone Lorna.
Cow in calf
1. Michael Dawes. Edgehill Latimer Graceful.
2. Norman and Whetham. Lower Keigwin Latimer Balm.
Heifer in milk
1. Michael Dawes. Edgehill Bowman Holly.
2. Norman and Whetham. Emma Eve Latimer Bear.
Junior cow in milk
1. Norman & Whetham. Je-Taime Double L Bijou.
2. Michael Dawes. Glamor Levi Okapi.
This class provided the Champion and Reserve. Hon Mention went to the in milk heifer.
The groups and pairs were won by Michael Dawes with Richard and Polly 2nd and Digby 3rd.
Heifer champion was the maiden heifer.
Best Udder went to the Champion and the Tom Emm points cup to Michael Dawes.
Je’Taime Double L Bijou 2 from Richard Norman and Polly Whetham was crowned the Supreme Dairy Champion. This impressive 3rd calver has had a lot of success in the show ring over the years and today was her time to shine.