It is now possible to apply on-line for a Pedigree Certificate using WEBREG, if you are already using TELEREG, then you can gain access using the same Pin Number. You can also apply to BCMS for a cattle passport at the same time once you have appointed HUK as your agent.

Clicking on the highlighted WEBREG link above will take you to the start of the process.

Comments are closed.