The relevant forms of Membership for new members are as follows:
- Up to 26 years of age
- £10 annually including VAT
- Free FGB tie for all new Junior members
- Plus £30 + VAT to register a heifer calf
- Plus £50 + VAT to register a bull calf
- Includes copies of the Society Journal and Newsletters
- For those members with less than 10 calved animals and those without animals but having an interest in the Breed
- £25 per year including VAT which entitles you to copies of the Breed Journal and Newsletters + registration costs for a heifer or a bull calf as Junior Membership
- For those with 10 or more calved animals @ £10.50 + VAT per animal per year
- Entitles you to free Registrations and 3 classifications of an animal in its lifetime – as a calved heifer, a 3rd calver and one other.
- This Levy can be collected monthly (88p per animal per month) by NMR or CIS when paying for your monthly recording or be invoiced half yearly by the Society.
- Also includes receipt of the Society Journal and Newsletters.
Apply to be a member
Download a copy of the latest membership form to print off, fill in and return to the English Guernsey Cattle Society to become a member or click on the link to apply online.Membership form Apply online to become a member